THE MAGIC #2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not the sing- & songwriters or bands that overpowered my earplugs, but it's the music duo's that conquer my playlist I've noticed. Does it takes two make great music? 

I may be thinking to far right now, but there must be an explanation why I have a preference for duo's instead off groups. Weird thought, I know. But last semester I've followed some philosophy classes, so that explains a lot. It makes you think about everything!

Listen to some of my favorite duo's. What a coincidence they all have a male and a black haired female member. A key to musical success? Okey.. maybe I'm over analyzing right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...